Thursday, August 20, 2009
There are lots of tutorials on the web for creating silhouettes. My method is just a little different.
1. I take a profile picture with my camera and upload it onto my computer.
2. When it is displayed on my computer screen, I adjust it exactly to the size I need.
3. When I have it the size I need, I tape a piece of tracing paper over my flat computer screen.
4. I take a pencil and lightly trace over the silhouette.
5. Remove the tracing paper and tape over a piece of black cardstock and cut out the silhouette with both pieces of paper.
6. Once the silhouette is cut out, I mod podge it over a pre-painted wood plaque from Michael's.
7. Staple ribbon on the back and hang!
Posted by Beth at 11:30 AM